Weld Power Generator is looking for a Sales Department Admin to join our expanding Sales/Marketing team. This person will assist the Sales Department that sell generator service to commercial/industrial industries. Everyday can be different for this Sales Department Admin. One day you could be completing a bid for a local town and another day taking pictures of our techs in the field.
We have a mature and young office environment that celebrates ideas as assets and believes in the importance of a positive company culture.
We are actively seeking a friendly individual with an avid hunger to learn and to develop relationships. You do not need to have sales or power industry experience to be successful in this position.
Our expanding Sales/Marketing Department is located at 1529 Grafton Street, Millbury, MA. We are located close to Grafton and all the local Worcester restaurants!
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply! Weld Power Generator provides excellent sales training.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Completing updated contracts for current customer.
2. Assisting Sales Team with bid paperwork & requirements.
3. Attending site surveys and meetings if needed.
4. Creating call lists for sales department employees.
5. Complete sales department campaigns: ex. sending mailers.
6. Update salesforce to make sure accounts are accurate.
7. Complete follow ups for sales department.
8. Complete Generator Maintenance bids
9. Collect Certificate of Insurance documents for customers.
10. Go in the field and take photos for the marketing department.
11. Order marketing material supplies and keep track of inventory along with vendors.
12. Bringing gifts and contracts to customers
9:00am-2:00pm or 8:00am-1:00pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Weld Power is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.