Experienced Generator Technician
- Millbury, MA 01527
- Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
Weld Power Generator specializes in servicing mission-critical emergency power systems for facilities in the northeastern United States. It also specializes in disaster response to major weather-related events. Founded in 1952, Weld Power Generator is currently the largest, independently owned generator company in the Northeast. We have seen significant growth in the market share and has been recognized five years in a row by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the U.S.
Weld Power Generator is looking to continue its growth and is currently hiring multiple positions for:
Experienced Field Service Generator Technician (3 Years minimum required)
As a Generator Technician, daily duties will include:
- Troubleshoot, repair and provide preventative maintenance service for all makes and models of generators, including Kohler, Generac, MTU, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Caterpillar
- Troubleshoot generator components including alternators, wiring harnesses, safety devices, transfer switches, and battery systems
- Apply engine technical skills in inspection, disassembly, failure analysis, assembly, diagnosis, and engine performance tests
- Complete work orders in a timely fashion
- Performing PM service on installed generators
- Handling minor repairs
-Performing and completing required paperwork at the completion of the assigned call via Ipad
-Speaking to / Communicating with both customers and office regarding issue found during the assigned call.
-Responding to Emergency Service calls (as needed) both during normal & after-hours.
***MUST HAVE 3 YEARS FIELD EXPERIENCE WORKING ON GENERATORS***