- Use Voltage Meter to check that all the incoming power is correct.
- Use HZ Meter to check that all the HZ is correct.
- Look at AC power line and check for discoloration
- Test all AC connections and adjust if needed.
Check The Generator Line Voltage
- Use Voltage meter to check all the incoming power from Generator is correct
- Use HZ Meter to check Generator HZ & adjust as needed.
- Look at Generator power lines and check for discoloration.
- Test all Generator power connections and adjust if needed.
Look Over all Control wires & relays
- Check condition of all control wires
- Look at condition of all control relays
- Test all control wires & relays, adjust if needed.
Check exercise clock
- Check & adjust exercise clock
Test ATS for proper operation
- Check for complete & proper operation
- Close power failure switch & record outcome
Clean internal & external of ATS
- Clean dust from ATS
- Clean any debris left on site
Submit completed inspection report
- Advise owner of any needed repairs
- Completed report submitted
24/7 Service Department
3927 Mulvey Avenue
Bronx, NY 10466
24/7 Service Department:
1529 Grafton Road
Millbury, MA 01527